On my last blog I said I had an idea. Well here it is:
Even in the days before I began this weight loss journey, I always have been big on reminding myself how much I LOVE ME! (As Terrell Owens would say - "I love me some me!") This isn't to be egotistical or anything like that.. just to remember that WE ARE WORTH IT! We are made beautifully made by God's hands and should be proud of who we are! We are so quick to say "I hate my stretch marks" or "I wish I could lose 10 more pounds" or "Geez, I really wish I could jump higher" .. and so on... we are not as likely to say "Wow, I have really beautiful eyes" or "I'm a freaking STRONG woman!" or "Check out those muscles I have underneath those stretch marks"
So here is my challenge to YOU:
Here's how it works:
- If you are reading this blog and would like to participate you take the icon above that I created entitled "Awesomely Me" and put it on your blog along with a link to the page that you read about this challenge on.
- After you post the picture, list 5-10 things that you love about yourself..not things like "My boyfriend is awesome" because that's not what you like about YOU ..that's what you like about him. I want to know things that YOU love about YOU!
- Comment on the blog that you received the challenge from letting them know that you posted yours on your blog. Follow them, hope they will follow back. This will also help in making new friends!!
I look forward to reading all about YOU! I hope this catches on :)
Oh before I leave you all..here's what I love about ME:
- I serve an awesome GOD
- I am a GREAT mother.
- I do my best to find the good in others around me at all times.
- I chose to make a life change that many people don't have the willpower to make.
- I never give up.
- I am a reliable and trustworthy friend to anyone who is willing to befriend me.
- I am a motivator.
- I have my eyes on the prize.
As always, thank you for reading!Krystle
This is such an uplifting post and I love your list, Krystle! I know we live in a society where narcissism and conceit sometime run rampant - but a healthy dose of genuine self-love, appreciation and confidence are awesome things to have. We, absolutely, ARE worth it!
I will be taking on your challenge! I am a few post behind, but I will post this on my blog! Great idea! It's so easy to put ourselves down. This challenge is a reminder that we need to build ourselves up instead of tearing ourselves down. Someone once asked, "Would you talk to your friends the way you talk to and about your self sometimes?" I am my own worst enemy. But I have gotten a lot better about taking care of me and loving me!
Thank you ladies! @MOchaTrina yess yes - we would never talk to our friends the way we talk to ourselves! I love that quote. I look forward to reading your post!!
I'm new to your blog so you wouldn't know how hard this used to be for me, I just didn't get how people could be positive with themselves.
I have posted on my blog an 'Awesomely Me" post today and Its a real milestone for me
Thanks for a great idea
This post is from the Lord! I was just posting on my blog about self-esteem, when I found your post... WOW!! So I added your challenge to the end of mine. I hope you will go over and read it:
للحصول على خدمات تنظيف وتعقيم خزانات المياه وانت في جدة لا عليك الا ان تقوم بالتواصل مع افضل شركه تنظيف خزانات بجده وهي تلك التي تستخدم مواد تنظيف وتعقيم اصلية ومعتمدة وعندها ستجد انك وقعت على الاختيار الصحيح وستحصل على خدمات ممتازة من افضل شركة صيانة خزانات بجدة وتشمل الصيانة الشاملة لخزان المياه خاصتك ونهتم في شركة عزل خزانات بجدة باعمال معالجة تسريب الخزانات
وبخصوص اعمال التخلص من الحشرات داخل المنازل فنحن نعتبر افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة متخصصة في القضاء على جميع انواع الحشرات الضارة
Post a Comment