On my last blog I said I had an idea. Well here it is:
Even in the days before I began this weight loss journey, I always have been big on reminding myself how much I LOVE ME! (As Terrell Owens would say - "I love me some me!") This isn't to be egotistical or anything like that.. just to remember that WE ARE WORTH IT! We are made beautifully made by God's hands and should be proud of who we are! We are so quick to say "I hate my stretch marks" or "I wish I could lose 10 more pounds" or "Geez, I really wish I could jump higher" .. and so on... we are not as likely to say "Wow, I have really beautiful eyes" or "I'm a freaking STRONG woman!" or "Check out those muscles I have underneath those stretch marks"
So here is my challenge to YOU:
Here's how it works:
- If you are reading this blog and would like to participate you take the icon above that I created entitled "Awesomely Me" and put it on your blog along with a link to the page that you read about this challenge on.
- After you post the picture, list 5-10 things that you love about yourself..not things like "My boyfriend is awesome" because that's not what you like about YOU ..that's what you like about him. I want to know things that YOU love about YOU!
- Comment on the blog that you received the challenge from letting them know that you posted yours on your blog. Follow them, hope they will follow back. This will also help in making new friends!!
I look forward to reading all about YOU! I hope this catches on :)
Oh before I leave you all..here's what I love about ME:
- I serve an awesome GOD
- I am a GREAT mother.
- I do my best to find the good in others around me at all times.
- I chose to make a life change that many people don't have the willpower to make.
- I never give up.
- I am a reliable and trustworthy friend to anyone who is willing to befriend me.
- I am a motivator.
- I have my eyes on the prize.
As always, thank you for reading!Krystle