- Thank the person who gave you the award with a link to their blog.
- Tell us 10 things about yourself
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award
- I'm a scorpio and I fit every stereotype out there about scorpios..although I am working on the not so flattering traits!
- I day dream daily about what I will look like at 150lbs, how my clothes will fit, how my boyfriend will look at me, how I will feel, and so on.
- Weight Watchers changed my life.
- Before I die I MUST meet Jennifer Hudson and Chalene Johnson - both women have contributed in my success and I look to for constant motivation.
- I live my life in snapshots. I capture everything on camera.
- I refuse to buy a house (even if I could afford it right now) until I can afford a house cleaner also. Dusting, mopping, folding laundry - All my least favorite things to do.
- I'm not completely a bad "house wife".. I love to cook!
- I firmly believe that the devil himself played a part in creating online shopping.
- I've never been at a point in my life where I could both FIT and AFFORD all the clothes I want. This journey + the second job I just picked up are going to be dangerous for me.
- I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Sheryl @ *Bitch Cakes: A neurotic glamour girl's weight watchers experience and fitness adventures - coolest woman on the east coast!! Her blog is a must read! I love her stories and adventures.
Sarah @ Not An Effing Diet is freaking hilarious!
Lauren @ A Little Less of Lauren - Sweetest girl ever! Witty and outgoing and always leaves for a good laugh!
My girl Chantal @ Electrik Sunset - Her blog is about natural hair, her amazing thrift store details and more. She actually got me started with blogging because I loved her blog so much! She's a really awesome chic!
Paulina @ Fabulously Skinny - Adorable and sweet and she is awesome with the graphics!
Ms. Thunder Thighs herself
The Evolution of Me - Her transformation is incredible!!!
I love lots more blogs but these are my top favs right now!
Thanks again for the award Kristy!