I meant to type this blog yesterday but since the peanut was sick, I am just now getting to it. I sat down yesterday and wondered where to begin... what a year 2012 has been!! I started by scribbling down the first few things that came to my mind that I achieved in 2012.....and thank God I blog because I have a crappy memory!!..20 minutes later I was in awe at how much can be accomplished in 365 days! I didn't even realize it had all been done last year and I am sure I missed a few!!
- 1st day of 2012 I was in The Press of Atlantic City for my weight loss - 01/01/12
- I met Jennifer Hudson and crossed something off my bucket list - 01/11/12
- I did my first REAL Pushup - January 2012
- I ran my first MILE - 02/06/12
- I worked for Weight Watchers - Feb - Sept 2012
- I had life realizations - 02/15/12
- I ran my first 5K - 03/01/12
- I lost 100lbs! - 03/28/12
- I GRADUATED COLLEGE - 05/04/12 & PICS
- I ran my 1st official race - 05/16/12
- I reached my GOAL WEIGHT - 05/26/12
- I started a new job - 06/29/12
- I made LIFETIME with Weight Watchers - 07/08/12
- I ran Warrior Dash - 07/14/12
- I attended Fit Bloggin' - September 2012
- I ran my first 10K (Yes, in the same year I ran my first mile!!) - 11/05/12
- ^ I turned 25 that day too!
|I wore a Bikini!|
|I reached 10,000 people on my FB Page|
|I became a Beachbody coach|
|I wore a size 6! My goal size!|
|I stood as the Maid of Honor in my sister's wedding !|
And so much more but this blog is getting really, really long!!! 2012 was AMAZING to me!! Yes, I had some really rough tough days in 2012, no not every day was amazing but overall it was incredible!!
In 2013, I don't have any real New Year's Resolutions, I just plan to continue to grow as a person, as a mother, as Skinny Jeans Dreams and everything else that I have to offer the world.
My vision for 2013 is to increase my 3 F's :
One thing I am going to do this year is something I have seen floating around the internet -
I am looking forward to another list of crossed off goals in 2014!!