The reason for today's post is to share a little more about myself and challenge myself to think about what means the most to me. My good friend Dacia, over at Thirty Three and Counting posted a blog yesterday that I really enjoyed. Please check her out, she is an incredible inspiration! Her blog is based off another blog about 95 Questions To Help You Find Meaning and Happiness. Okay, so this isn't completely weight loss related but it's ME related and since it's MY blog, I make the rules. LOL
Anyway, I'm not going to answer all 95 questions today, I'm going to break it up into a few different blogs. I encourage you to answer these questions on a piece of paper or on your blog and do some self reflecting of your own! If you do, please do link my blog as well as let me know that you posted it so that I can read your answers :) All love in the blogosphere!
1. In one sentence, who are you? I am a one of a kind individual made up of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
2. Why do you matter? Because God made me in His image to play a critical piece in His plan.
3. What is your life motto? Forgive quickly, kiss slowly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.
4. What’s something you have that everyone wants? True love
5. What is missing in your life? The physical presence of my father who is in Heaven.
6. What’s been on your mind most lately? Bettering myself.
7. Happiness is a ________? hug from my daughter.
8. What stands between you and happiness? Not a thing.
9. What do you need most right now? I can honestly say that I have everything that I need in life. Anything else would be something that I want.
10. What does the child inside you long for? The innocence of not knowing there is cruelty that exists in the world.
11. What is one thing right now that you are totally sure of? Myself.
12. What’s been bothering you lately? The realization that people are not instinctively kind hearted.
13. What are you scared of? My baby girl ever getting hurt in any way.
14. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? In the past it has stopped me from making the changes in myself that I am currently undergoing.
15. What will you never give up on? My family.
16. What do you want to remember forever? The day I reach my goal weight.
17. What makes you feel secure? My faith in God. And my man's arms around me.
18. Which activities make you lose track of time? *sigh*......Facebook......
19. What’s the most difficult decision you’ve ever made? Things that have seemed like the hardest decision at the present time, looking back now, had pretty clear "right answers".
20. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made? To take the first step towards my transformation.
21. What are you most grateful for? My baby girl.
22. What is worth the pain? Hard work.
23. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money,
love, health, fame? Love, happiness, health, money, fame.
24. What is something you’ve always wanted, but don’t yet have? A house! (I love my apartment but I'd love a house with a yard and a doggy)
*I just wanted to share this video with you. I absolutely love when it comes on PBS while my daughter is watching cartoons. Not only does it make ME feel good but I know that it is sending her a positive message, whether or not she can understand it yet!*
"If what I am is what's in me then I'll stay strong, that's who I'll be."
More questions to come soon!
Until next time,
Some handbag happens to be an positively essential on a advanced partner, a lot of a lot of women look altogether wasted cartier replica sale free of it again. Typically the handbag is absolutely not a good solid creativity. Families are generally using these products for the purpose of several thousand numerous years. The fashionable handbag can be described as ticker from type, large choice, not to mention situation. Wholesale handbags are generally near for the purpose of millennia. Perhaps even typically the the ancient Egyptians are pictured through louis vuitton replica sale hieroglyphics not to mention outlet art form carrying purses by his or her's waists. For the duration of back ground, men and women used wholesale handbags. In your 15th one particular hundred year, some exquisitely padded back pack was basically a traditional wedding day item on a prepare presenting towards your partner's latest lady. Wholesale handbags are not consistently type terms. In the middle Becomes older, peasants painted it to consider seeds in the spheres. Loaded families had smallish coin designer bags not to mention a lot of women painted sacks chanel 1118 replica installing to use girdles to have his or her's exclusive stuff. By your 18th one particular hundred year, smallish wholesale handbags are widely used ladies' fashion accessories. Top group a lot of women bought some handbag as well as garments not to mention chosen it again towards stow their gear. A particular valid reason designer bags developed through attraction was basically considering that dress patterns had become further develop suitable, which makes very hard to hide some pouch beneath it some attire. 18th one particular hundred year wholesale handbags are especially delightful not to mention elaborately developed, clean marker pens from a ladies' situation.
Packers and Movers Bangalore - Reliable and Verified Household Shifting Service Providers Give Reasonable ###Packers and Movers Charges. Cheap and Best Office Relocation Compare Quotation for Assurance for Local and Domestic House Shifting and Get estimates today to save upto 20%, ***Read Customer Reviews - @ Packers And Movers Bangalore
Post a Comment