Let's get down to business!
Do you love the new layout or what?? I am in love with it! I am finally learning to design this page a little better but I was so excited to find this background that was so fitting for the title of my blog!
and I am so excited, I just can't hide it! I think it's such an awesome cause. This is my first year participating in it. Just in case you aren't familiar with what Lose For Good is.. it's a campaign sponsored by the one and only Weight Watchers that is created to help us stay motivated to lose unwanted pounds while at the same time, putting pounds on the starving people around the world who need them! This campaign is from 8/28/11 - 10/15/11 so get started today...or yesterday!!
|sorry for the blurry pic. It's blown up from the thumbnail.|
1) Think of a weight-loss goal.
2) Start building a Success Wall of canned and packaged food to represent what weight-loss success looks like to you.
3) Post a photo of it in the photo section below (and imagine it growing over the next few weeks!).
4) Check out our Facebook page for more fun ways to get involved in Lose For Good. Good luck!
So my success wall looks like this:
- For every pound I lose I will donate one can of food.
- For every week that I exercise at least 4 days that week I will donate one can of food.
- For every inch I lose I will donate one can of food.
- At the end of the challenge I will donate an extra 10 cans of food just because I love this campaign so much.
I also ordered that shirt that J.Hud has on as well as a hot pink hoodie!
I am always baffled by the fact that in 2011 we have the highest rate of obesity AND the highest rate of starvation. Get involved and help make a difference in the world as well as in yourself!!
Peace & Love,