|My collage I made last year :-)|
Sooo 2012 is upon us and it's time for 2012 Lose For Good campaign. "Good for you. Good for all" Over the past four years, WW has donated $4 million through this campaign that works with organizations to make sure no kid grows up hungry either here in the states or internationally.
This year, Weight Watchers is doing things a little differently with a one day open house event at a center near you..
SEPTEMBER 15 - SAVE THE DATE!..
Now, I can't speak for everyone's open houses but I happen to be working the open house in my area - EHT, NJ if you're wondering!! If you're reading this and you're in the area - you better be there!!!!!
Our open house in Egg Harbor Twp will include the following and then some:
- Every attendee, member or not, will be entered into a raffle for prizes
- Special offers for new members signing up on 9/15
- Prizes for members who bring a friend that decides to sign up
- Food station with WW samples, WW recipes, and demos
- Electronics demo
- Games and prizes!
- Guest speakers - and not just those who have lost a ton of weight but those who have had their lives changed thanks to WW
- Tilton Fitness will be offering a prize for a lucky guest
- Obstacle course that will challenge members to carry the weight that they lost
- And last but CERTAINLY not least, a food drive! Bring nonperishable food to be donated to the local food bank. Less pounds for us - more pounds for them.
***NOTE: You do not have to be a current WW member to be in attendance!
I am sooooo excited to be a part of this special day and I hope that 1) Those of you in this area will join me and 2) Those of you NOT in this area will log on to weightwatchers.com/openhouse and find an open house near you.
If you would like to join me and need directions to the EHT center, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I really hope to see you all there and to hear about your experiences elsewhere!
LOSE FOR GOOD!