I haven't updated in a couple days so a quick update then I have some goodies for you. At WI on Saturday I stayed the same, which was more than okay with me! Honestly, after the changes that occurred the prior week, I was glad I didn't gain. I had changes in my points with trying to wean my daughter from the breast, I started a new birth control (which we all know can easily put weight on!), and so on. So, I am satisfied with the fact that I didn't gain.
I realized later in the day though that I think I forgot to take off my sneakers! lol Only me. Oh well...if that is the case, it will add to my loss next week.
Saturday afternoon when my baby was napping I decided to workout as long as she would sleep. I forced myself off the couch even though all I wanted to do was take a nap but I kept telling myself - "The nap won't give me the results I crave!" So I got up and ended up busting out 100 minutes of exercise!!
I did ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 1 (30 minutes), Turbo Fire Sculpt 30, HIIT 20 (on low impact), Abs 10, and Stretch 10.
Yesterday I didn't behave so well but had an absolutely AWESOME day with my daughter, my sister, my nephew, and later with my honey and my brother in law and all of us. It was a super fun day!
|Here we are playing the LONGEST Uno game ever played!
THE RAINBOW GAME
*Stephanie (my WW leader) would name a color of the rainbow and we would have to raise our hands and give a fruit or veggie of that color and a recipe or way to enjoy it. So, I took notes for you guys!*
- Tomatoes cut in half, score the top of each half, add thinly sliced garlic to the top, sprinkle with FF parmesan cheese, and bake.
- Freeze red grapes and apparently they are like little grape Popsicles when you suck them.
- Mango salsa - Chop of mango in small chunks, add pepper, onions, cilantro, and lemon juice in a food processor. Can be enjoyed with chips or on meat.
- This recipe for Salmon Burgers with Peach Salsa was on the cover of the weekly [Click Here]
- Zucchini raw dipped in hummus.
- Zucchini on the grill with seasoning
- Artichoke hearts sauteed with FF italian dressing
- Chopped Zucchini, stewed tomatoes, and chopped onion simmered in a pan to be used on pasta or anything else you find compatible.
- Asparagus with a tbsp of butter - steam the asparagus then zest lime over it, cover for 7-8 minutes.
- Pita bread with thinly sliced Avocado, feta cheese, balsamic vinaigrette, and sprouts.
- Kale chips (I'm definitely trying these!) Apparently all you have to do is drizzle kale with olive oil and bake until they get crispy.
- Edamame guacamole. Just like how you would make your guacamole except instead of using avocado, use edamame.
- Nobody really gave any blue recipes but I like blueberries with FF cool whip and a little bit of semi sweet chocolate morsels. - YUM.
- If you have any recipes for blue fruits and veggies, feel free to leave them at the bottom in the comments section!
- Eggplant sliced thick and marinated in FF Kraft Italian Dressing (According to this lady - It HAS to be Kraft lol) then after it's marinated for most of the day or until the next day, put it on the grill with a slice of tomato, a slice of mozzarella, and basil. (Balsamic vinaigrette optional)
- Eggplant chicken lasagna - layers of eggplant, chicken, stewed tomatoes, and cheese just like you would make lasagna but without the noodles.
These are just some ideas! I found some useful ideas in this meeting that I'm going to try.
Today my challenge to you is to:
|TASTE THE RAINBOW! (Fruits and veggies of all colors. I just thought this pic was cool lol)