I am so focused right now like a horse with blinders - all I can see is my GOAL!!
I can't wait to wear a size 8..maybe less. I can't wait to weigh 150lbs. I can't wait to throw myself a "I lost 100lbs" party! I just can't wait!!
As always, when I get like this I look back on my old pictures. I look at pictures of my friends who have had weight loss success, celebrities who have actually put in the work (not had surgery), I look at inspirational quotes that make me smile & cry and keep me pushing!
So I thought I would share some of my inspirations with you today!
Here are some of my friends:
|Of course my beloved J.Hud!|
|Jonah Hill - Eating right & Exercise!|
|Uhh that's just gross 50. You look dead.|
Anyway, as much as I am super proud of the celebs who have lost weight by hard work and dedication (which they are hard to find considering most have gone through surgery), I am even more proud of my sisters that I mentioned above. They are regular people with full time jobs, husbands, and kids just doing the damn thing!! You go ladies!!
Some of my favorite quotes that keep me going:
- Take care of your body, it's the only place you have to live.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to just always try one more time. - Thomas Edison
- Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
- Where there is no struggle there is no strength - Oprah
- There are only two choices: Make progress or make excuses - Ellen Mikesell
- The difference between "try" and "triumph" is just a little "umph" (Love that one!)
- You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
I could go on forever. I love quotes!! :)
My eyes are on the prize! Can't wait until I am here announcing to you that I am on the list up there with my Sisters In Sweat who have lost 100+ lbs!
Have a fabulous day!!Krystle